Cohérence’s founder, Kentaro Nakagomi, takes inspiration from the wardrobes of legendary artists, designers and historical personalities. For these highly researched models he goes to great lengths to find the perfect components, such as commissioning custom fabric for specific pieces. As one of the first places to stock Cohérence in the world, we developed a longstanding relationship and several exclusive pieces.
The “Al” model is inspired by French philosopher Albert Camus and features raglan sleeves, a large overlapping front with side-entry storm pockets, and an oversized lapel with a removable melton jersey collar. Made in cotton gabardine, the “Al” belted trench coat is cut in a classic raincoat length. Practical for the heaviest of rainstorms.
Coherence outerwear is cut with an “A-line” silhouette, allowing the garment to fall away from the wearer at the skirt, creating an elegant effect.
The “Al” fits full and we suggest choosing your normal size or one down for the best fit.
- 100% Cotton Gabardine
- Removable Melton Jersey collar (78% Wool 19% Cashmere 3% Nylon)
- Exclusive Coherence striped cotton lining
- Oversized collar with hook and eye fastening and throat latch
- 8-button double breasted front
- Side-entry storm pockets with internal access
- Two large internal lower pockets and two internal breast pockets
- Raglan sleeves with buckled straps
- Storm flap/Gun flap
- D-Ring belt
- Center vent with button tab closure
- Made in Japan
- Style #: AL II