The Armoury is proud to carry a selection of watches from German based watchmakers, Nomos Glashütte. Sometimes seen as the new guys on the block, Nomos has quickly made a name for themselves in the watch world, boasting in-house production and a unique bauhaus inspired aesthetic.
The first caliber in the proprietary escapement, the NOMOS swing system, is setting the pace. This hand-wound caliber crafted in Glashütte, Germany, also features an extra-large date and the NOMOS power reserve indicator. Both are patented.
*Please Note: All watches are shipped Insured*
Diameter 37 mmHeight 7.65 mmWeight 44 g
- DUW 4401—in-house built NOMOS caliber with automatic winding; in-house built NOMOS caliber with manual winding, date and power reserve indicator.
- Dial: galvanized, white silver-plated mint green indexes at three, nine and twelve o’clock
- Hands: oxidized black, seconds hand red
- Strap: Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black, with quick-change spring bars
- Lug width 18mm
- Case: stainless steel
- Water-resistant to 3 atm (splash proof)
- Reference number: 1101