The Armoury is proud to carry a selection of watches from German based watchmakers, Nomos Glashütte. Sometimes seen as the new guys on the block, Nomos has quickly made a name for themselves in the watch world, boasting in-house production and a unique bauhaus inspired aesthetic.
Ticking in beautiful harmony: the Tetra models in the new Symphony series. The name Tetra Divine Spark is inspired by the opening verse of the “Ode to Joy” from Beethoven’s 9th Symphony. And it brings a spark to the wrist: The dial of this hand-wound timepiece sets the tone with a shade of copper, against which the hands shine in gold.
*Please Note: All watches are shipped Insured*
Diameter 29.5 mmHeight 6.3 mm
- Alpha in-house caliber with manual winding
- Dial: Copper
- Hands: in gold
- Strap: Velour leather gray
- Lug width 18mm
- Case: Stainless steel, bipartite sapphire crystal back fixed with four screws
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal glass
- Water-resistant to 3 atm (splash-proof)
- Reference number: 444