The Armoury’s own Model 11 is our take on the classic Ivy League sack jacket. Removing the front dart, as well as changing the lapel and pockets, gives this model its own distinct look. It features the same unpadded shoulder and enlarged sleeve head as our Model 3 jackets making it extremely comfortable with an exceptional range of motion. This jacket is made in a light sage and blue checked tweed from Scottish mill Lovat.
The Model 11 model has broad shoulders and chest, similar to our Model 3. We suggest choosing your normal chest size for the best fit. Our model is 5”9, 165 lbs and wears a size 48.
All measurements below are in centimeters.
- 100% Wool, Lovat
- Half canvassed and quarter lined
- 3-roll-2 button stance
- Double side vents
- Slightly narrower lapel (1 cm)
- Lowered gorge (.5 cm)
- Offset machine edge stitching
- No front dart
- Triple patch pockets with flapped hip pockets
- Two internal breast pockets
- Basted sleeves with horn buttons
- Made by Ring Jacket in Osaka, Japan
- Model #: RE053F29