The Armoury’s own Model 11 is our take on the classic Ivy League sack jacket. Removing the front dart, as well as changing the lapel and pockets, gives this model its on distinct look. It features the same unpadded shoulder and enlarged sleeve head as our Model 3 jackets and is extremely comfortable with an exceptional range of motion. We’ve widened the shoulders slightly and lowered the buttoning point and lapel notches to give the jacket a more timeless feel. This jacket is made in a blue, green and tan gun check over a beige wool from English mill Fox Brothers.
The Model 11 model has broad shoulders and chest, similar to our Model 3. We suggest choosing your normal chest size for the best fit. Our model is 5”9, 165 lbs and wears a size 48.
All measurements below are in centimeters.
- 100% Wool, Fox Brothers
- Half canvassed and quarter lined
- 3-roll-2 button stance
- Double side vents
- Slightly narrower lapel (1 cm)
- Lowered gorge (.5 cm)
- Offset machine edge stitching
- No front dart
- Triple patch pockets with flapped hip pockets
- Two internal breast pockets
- Basted sleeves with horn buttons
- Made by Ring Jacket in Osaka, Japan
- Model #: RE052F22